Dust on a Dusty road.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Blog of the week: Life at the edge for being interesting and unique.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Completed open blog section of my site :D

Yes, I already know that I'm a very talented man, yes, thank you, no, do not praise me to much for my incredible work..
What is all this fuss about ? Well I managed to custom write a blog script for my use and apply in less than one day.
Not only that, but I also had to mess with the design, and deal with minor(and huge) bugs as I kept going, but nontheless.
Now I am done, finito, finished, my work is completed, now all I need is for someone to post something in my open blog, it will be seen rotating on blogsoldiers, blogexplosion and hopefully blogmad also.
Index:
http://www.retardus.com/openblog/
Where you can post:
http://www.retardus.com/openblog/index.php?work=postp
Thank you for your time.. Will be back soon with some more extremely creative content :)

Warm regards,
Ragnar

Labels:

Posted by Ragnar @ 2:58 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Impressive that looks as though it has taken a lot of work.

Hope people make use of it and join in !

Posted by Anonymous Nicola @ 3:29 AM #
 

I must confess that that is my standard template for all "retardus" categorized sites.. All that is different is the header.. And thank you.. With time I hope the site will help bloggers from all over to "get discovered" :P

Posted by Blogger Ragnar @ 8:51 AM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Favourite quotes

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius Wisdom outweighs any wealth.
Sophocles
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Labels

My life
About me
Writing
Poetry
Stories:
The life of the damned
The retired assasin