About me..

I realize that I've not let you know much about me, so I think it is about time I let the world know a few things about my person. I'm young, I bet you've realized that allready.. Anyhow, I've never experienced being in love and as it is of today, I dinstance myself from all the bs thats going on about everyone needing love cause I'm managing quite fine over here. I'm a bit paranoid, I hate self pity, in myself and in others, and most of the times I am almost content with my life, and this almost contentness sometimes leads to loneliness, depression, and hated self-pity which does not last more than a few minutes at a time cause I am able to think of other things or do something. Allthough I'm trying to make a few changes in it, I either am not motivated enough for it or simply do not have the will power to do it, cause I am failing at changing the daily course of my life. I have just been in Rome, and allthough a bit dissapointed at the taste of the food there vs. restaurants in small towns in Toscana, the food was definately not why I was there and the days went on like this. Breakfast - Sightseeing - Lunch - Sightseeing - Reading in my bed at the hotel - Dinner - More reading. I took a few photos, I think it was 100 or 200. I will get about adding them later.
I don't have a lot of friends, I have like 4-5 friends which I spend my weeks with. My hobbies are music, playing the base gituar and movies. Thats actually all I can come up with right now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice to see a glimpse behind the author ..
Unknown said…
hey, been peeping on on your blog a couple times the last month or so. Decided to sub to your feed and also add you on my blogroll.
Looking forward to more posts!

Popular posts from this blog

The dilemmas of life../Open Post

I See Dumb Bloggers!

Death, Really the end ?