Dust on a Dusty road.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Blog of the week: Life at the edge for being interesting and unique.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Getting things done.

I have added some categories and working on more, I'm also collecting ideas for continuing the retired assasin and The life of the damned. Hope you all are getting along well also.

Posted by Ragnar @ 11:43 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey ragness! I'm doing ok, I just finished a story I've been working on. And I started another one. Hope to hear from you soon. **moss**

Posted by Blogger Maze @ 11:00 AM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Favourite quotes

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius Wisdom outweighs any wealth.
Sophocles
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Labels

My life
About me
Writing
Poetry
Stories:
The life of the damned
The retired assasin