Dust on a Dusty road.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Blog of the week: Life at the edge for being interesting and unique.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Have a wonderful and romantic Valentine's day y'all!
(And to those that realize that Valentine's Day is a product of capitalism, well, have a good regular day.. lol)

Posted by Ragnar @ 6:16 AM

Read or Post a Comment

And many happy returns to you.

I am publicizing a writer's residency on Paros, Greece.

Please read more on my blog.

Cheers,

Posted by Blogger Paros Shepherd @ 7:59 AM #
 

I saw as many couples fighting with one another as I saw loving couples today.

Sometimes I wonder if these fighting couples realize, the difference between a commercial reason to celebrate, and celebrating each and every moment...

Posted by Blogger allthefreefun @ 9:21 AM #
 

Well, it started as a pagan celebration and then moved on to symbolize the death of some Christian martyrs, but I see where you're going with that.

Posted by Blogger Jeremy @ 9:34 PM #
 

I hope you had a good day

Posted by Anonymous MsDemmie @ 2:14 PM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Favourite quotes

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius Wisdom outweighs any wealth.
Sophocles
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Labels

My life
About me
Writing
Poetry
Stories:
The life of the damned
The retired assasin