Dust on a Dusty road.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Blog of the week: Life at the edge for being interesting and unique.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

My day..

Well.. I have to post something on a regular basis to keep this blog alive,
but yet again, my creativity seems to have left me for the day at least..
It seems I am too busy with other matters in my life to use my imagination
to something as time consuming as writing or thinking out some story.
Its pretty irritating I can tell you that..
Trying to concentrate on the writing exactly when something else pops into your brain.
Thinking "Then what happens next?" and suddenly "Why did that happen?" about something different entirely..
I've also had a friend over, we ate, played some computer multiplayer games, and watched a rental..
Thats my "today"..
How was yours?

Posted by Ragnar @ 3:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Well, the high point of my day is...reading this post. So...

I win :)

Posted by Blogger Mr. Fabulous @ 7:01 PM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Favourite quotes

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius Wisdom outweighs any wealth.
Sophocles
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Labels

My life
About me
Writing
Poetry
Stories:
The life of the damned
The retired assasin