Thursday, August 31, 2006
1.Writing allows me to escape from the hindrances that exist in real life,
Racism, idiocy, insults, shallow people, everyday irritating things that makes life
So much worse, than it could have been.
2.It allows ME to choose what happens to person.
3. It allows me to let out my emotions, without hurting anyone that i care about,
4. It allows me to do what I want with "my world" instead of being pulled around
by events around me with the scary feeling
that "fate" actually do exist.
I have a theory on why it seems like fate exists too but i'll get back to that later..
5.It also allows me to tap into a world without boundries, a world where I make the
rules, a world where everything my fantasy produces can be played into life, without
anyone being hurt, emotionally or physically.
6. It allows me to do something else than waste my time in front of the tv or playing
computer games when I'm bored and the weather is horrible.
7. It allows me to improve my reading, spelling, and regular grammary.
8. And last but not least.. I simply LOVE it!