Dust on a Dusty road.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Blog of the week: Life at the edge for being interesting and unique.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Dusty Blog of The Month Award..



I decided to make my own blog of the month award.
And I am proud to present that this month's winner is Minerva's blog: A woman of many parts..
http://www.womanlyparts.blogspot.com

Because of the quality of her writing and the incredible design..

Dusty Blogs of past months:
*None yet*

Posted by Ragnar @ 11:07 AM

Read or Post a Comment

you chose well, grasshopper! her entire archives must be read, and her life viewed to see what makes a person great in adversity, overcoming n the face of hardship. I salute your blog of the month! three cheers for minerva!

Posted by Blogger David @ 10:53 AM #
 

As to that I choose well, I KNOW ;) , why else would I bother to award any1?
As to you calling me grasshopper...
Three cheers for her yes:D

Posted by Blogger Ragnar @ 2:20 PM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Favourite quotes

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius Wisdom outweighs any wealth.
Sophocles
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Labels

My life
About me
Writing
Poetry
Stories:
The life of the damned
The retired assasin