Dust on a Dusty road.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Blog of the week: Life at the edge for being interesting and unique.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Its official:

That I'm a Blog junkie!

That this blog makes you intellectual:


That i have a personal seal.(DoaDR = Dust on a Dusty Road)



And that these movies are extremely funny:
Ze lord of ze rings:
how it should have ended
Ze Zuperman Returnz:
how it should have ended
Zeven:
how it should have ended
Ztar Warz IV:
how it should have ended
Just a quick break from watching howitshouldhaveended movies ;)

Posted by Ragnar @ 12:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

It will take me awhile to read all the poems you have. I am also sueing you for stealing my book idea! I be smarted! ......

Just kidding, heh. (Or am I.....?)

Posted by Anonymous reaper @ 2:48 PM #
 

Are you indeed?
Hmm..
What a mystifying mystery!
Wait, you can have the "Reap" edition eh? ;P
I like the cover though..
I've just caught up with the digital world when it comes to "make your own image without experience" stuff it seems:P
Regards,
President of the UPD!
(United Posts of Dust on a dusty road)

Posted by Blogger Ragnar @ 2:52 PM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Favourite quotes

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius Wisdom outweighs any wealth.
Sophocles
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Labels

My life
About me
Writing
Poetry
Stories:
The life of the damned
The retired assasin